The Target Men is your deep-dive football podcast. Written by a spectrum of football writers, our focus is on the nostalgia of football, the stories you haven't heard before and the history and politics of the game we love.
Presented by Joe Briggs, Tom Randerson and Alex Smith, and produced by Gustavo Teixeira, The Target Men combines long-form football story-telling and in-depth interviews with giants of the game, football content creators and sports journalists.
The pod is brought to you by Football Index - the football stockmarket. You're listening to The Target Men because you love the beautiful game - and because you want to know more about it. Prove your football knowledge by betting on Football Index - buy Shares in players you think will rise in value and, hopefully, sell at a profit.
Target Men listeners can get a 10% Bonus on Football Index when they sign up with code TARGETMEN and purchase Shares with their first deposit. T&Cs apply.
The Target Men is created by and for the football community - if you want to write for us, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Promotion operates as a 10% Cash Bonus (up to a maximum Cash Bonus of £100) of your first deposit when you spend at least 90% worth of your first deposit on Shares during the Promotional Period.
2. The Promotion runs from 01/12/2020, 00:00:01 London time until 31/12/2020, 23:59:59 London time (the “Promotional Period”).
3. The Promotion is only valid to: (a) new customers; (b) customers aged 18 years or over; (c) customers that complete the account opening procedures and attain a verified Football Index account; and (d) customers that are not excluded under clause 16 below.
4. To qualify for the cash reward, eligible customers must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) register a new Football Index account using the code TARGETMEN;
(b) make a first deposit (minimum value of £10); and
(c) spend at least 90% worth of their first deposit on Shares (in order for a purchase to qualify under this clause 4(c), bets must be placed and matched during the Promotional Period).
5. The maximum total cash reward available per qualifying participant is £100.
6. Cash reward(s) will be credited to qualifying participants every Monday during the Promotional Period. Final payments will be made on Monday 4 January 2021. Cash rewards(s) can be withdrawn without restriction or play-through requirement.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding these promotion terms and conditions; the administration, conduct or results of the Promotion; and/or any other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of BetIndex shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Failure to comply with these promotion terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
8. Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this Promotion. BetIndex may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
9. All withdrawals are subject to audit by BetIndex. We reserve the right to reclaim any bonus and/or cash reward and/or any winnings, and/or close an account, in a situation of obvious abuse or fraud.
10. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person, family, household, email address, IP, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit card), and shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
11. Participants, whether individually or acting in a group, will be found to be in breach of these terms and conditions if BetIndex at its sole discretion has reason to believe that the Promotion has been abused, manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.
12. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions or a participant being ineligible to participate in the Promotion, BetIndex reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate and in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to account closures; disqualifications from the promotion; reclamation of bonuses, cash rewards, winnings or prizes granted; refusing all future promotions; withholding associated winnings; and/or voiding associated stakes.
13. Events may occur that result in BetIndex extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion, these terms and conditions and/or the awarding of prize(s), bonuses or cash rewards at any point and for any reason. These may be due to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of BetIndex and accordingly the entrant agrees that BetIndex shall have no liability as a result thereof.
14. BetIndex disclaims any liability for inaccurate information or payouts, whether caused by the website, users of the Platform, equipment used in the Promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the Promotion. BetIndex does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or qualification for the Promotion. BetIndex will not be responsible for any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion to the extent such occurs for reasons beyond BetIndex’s reasonable control.
15. BetIndex may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for verification documents for due diligence purposes. Significant deposits will be subject to due diligence and affordability checks. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prizes or rewards that have been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
16. Employees of BetIndex (or their families or households), or any group company of BetIndex, companies associated with BetIndex and all affiliates of such companies, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. BetIndex reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
17. The promoter of this Promotion is BetIndex Limited, registered in Jersey under the number 119040 and having its registered office at Suite 32, 4 Wharf Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3NR.
Last updated: 30/11/20 at 11:00:00 London time.